Six years on, life of Shahbaz Bhatti remembered (3rd March, 2017)
Foreign sailors in North Sea ‘earn as little as £2 an hour’ (8 November, 2016)
- Minority segments of society cry out for recognition (New York Statesman 29th May 2015)
- Senseless rise of religious fundamentalism (The News International Blog, 17th May 2015)
- UK equates asylum seekers with criminals? (The Express Tribune, 3rd April 2015)
- Pakistan’s Cold Heart Toward Christian Minorities: No Gov’t Minister Honored Dead Church Bomb Victims (The Christian Post, 21st March 2015)
- Empowering women (The Express Tribune, 7th March 2015)
- Anti-terrorism law in Britain of concern to educators (London Mercury, 20th February 2015)
- Female, divorced & Christian (The Express Tribune, 14th February 2015)
- ‘Je suis Muhammad’ – worldwide protest calls for death to ‘Charlie’ (Assist News, 18th January 2015)
- Preciousness of freedom of expression underscored in aftermath to Paris attacks (Paris Guardian, 11th January 2015)
- Aasia Bibi: A life hanging in the balance
- “A Just society is determined through the treatment of its minorities”
- “What is my future? Do minorities have any?”
- Minorities lay in shadows as Sharif steps to power
- The Peace of Humanity
- Empty slogans of Justice and Equality and a myth of a “New Pakistan”
- A poor man’s life worth few pennies …
- The Silent Majority
- Joseph Colony and Easter in Pakistan
- Minorities are cut like Carrots
- At His Table
- Hope in the World
- Laws are made for Protection not Persecution
- What is the real thing about Valentine?
- When Hell broke out for Christian villages of Gojra and Korian
- Lahore – beauty in the heart of Pakistan?
- Does Valentine’s day make people forget about Jesus love?
- The History and Hope of Christianity – At a Glance
- Is “life back to normal” possible for Blasphemy Acquitted?
- Is Christian persecution a blessing in disguise ?
- Peace In Our Times
- Aasia Bibi- A Picture of Faith or Misery
- Christians should be united to battle Global persecution
- “Persecution” embodies vision and the vision brings the ultimate change
- Beasts are more Humane than Humans
- Women banned from visiting 15th Century Indian Shrine
- Women of Religious Minorities live in constant fear and terror in Pakistan
- Christian Old Man Tortured To Death By Pakistan Police